Colour: Hunter Green
The Hundreds is founded by Bobby Kim (Bobby Hundreds) and Ben Shenassafar (Ben Hundreds). In 2003, the Los Angeles-based company incorporated clothing encompassing T-shirts, denim, woven, fleece, head wear, and outerwear. Much of the brand narrative is told through collaborations, with partners like Disney, Adidas, and Garfield. With flagship locations in L.A.’s Fairfax District (est. 2007), San Francisco’s Union Square (est. 2008), and SoHo, New York (est. 2010).
- 320gsm yarn dyed stripe french terry
- Oversize fit
- 1x1 rib collar, cuffs & waistband
- The Hundreds Since 1980 embroidery at front chest
- Wildfire embroidery at back neck
- Solid Bomb label at side seam