The Hundreds is founded by Bobby Kim (Bobby Hundreds) and Ben Shenassafar (Ben Hundreds). In 2003, the Los Angeles-based company incorporated clothing encompassing T-shirts, denim, woven, fleece, head wear, and outerwear. Much of the brand narrative is told through collaborations, with partners like Disney, Adidas, and Garfield. With flagship locations in L.A.’s Fairfax District (est. 2007), San Francisco’s Union Square (est. 2008), and SoHo, New York (est. 2010).
- 6 oz. 100% cotton tubular jersey
- Double-needle bottom hem and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- The Hundreds Slant logo print to chest
- Part of the FOREVER collection