The Hundreds is founded by Bobby Kim (Bobby Hundreds) and Ben Shenassafar (Ben Hundreds). In 2003, the Los Angeles-based company incorporated clothing encompassing T-shirts, denim, woven, fleece, head wear, and outerwear. Much of the brand narrative is told through collaborations, with partners like Disney, Adidas, and Garfield. With flagship locations in L.A.’s Fairfax District (est. 2007), San Francisco’s Union Square (est. 2008), and SoHo, New York (est. 2010).
- Features The Hundreds logo embroidered on felt baseball to the front
- Authentic unstructured six panel contoured crown
- 100% Melton wool crown and flat visor
- Fully adjustable fabric strap back with Bomb embossed closure
- The Hundreds woven label sewn above the back opening
- New Era flag embroidered to the left hand side