The Hundreds is founded by Bobby Kim (Bobby Hundreds) and Ben Shenassafar (Ben Hundreds). In 2003, the Los Angeles-based company incorporated clothing encompassing T-shirts, denim, woven, fleece, head wear, and outerwear. Much of the brand narrative is told through collaborations, with partners like Disney, Adidas, and Garfield. With flagship locations in L.A.’s Fairfax District (est. 2007), San Francisco’s Union Square (est. 2008), and SoHo, New York (est. 2010).
- 320 gsm engineered yarn dyed stripe brush back fleece
- Interior jersey neck taping.
- 1x1 rib sleeve cuffs & waistband.
- The Hundreds direct embroidery to chest.
- Contrast Multi Panel Body